During the Basic Iris M™ Certification Training, you learned the basics of how to acquire Motion Amplification™ data and how to use the Motion Amplification™ Application to analyze data and create videos. You’ve had some time to use the system on your own and now you’re ready to take your skills to the next level.
RDI’s Advanced Motion Amplification™ Training helps students cross the gap between knowing simply how to use the basic components of the system, to actually solving problems related to structures, rotating machinery, and piping.
Contact Chris Wills at firstname.lastname@example.org to register today!
Advanced Motion Amplification™ Course Description:
Learn Advanced Motion Amplification™ Analysis techniques to help make you a more successful Motion Amplification™ Analyst. Over two days our experienced instructors will cover the following:
- Identifying Common Machinery Faults with Motion Amplification
- Advanced Signal Processing
- Advanced Data Collection
- Resonance Testing
- Piping and Pipe Support Analysis
- Rotating Component Inspection
- Using Motion Studio for Professional Results
- Anti-Aliasing Techniques
- Presentation of Motion Amplification Case Histories
Are you currently dealing with a mechanical or structural issue? Bring your own data to share with the class and our experienced instructors will offer professional insight about possible problems and solutions.
Advanced Motion Amplification™ Training Requirements:
- Students must have already taken the Basic Motion Amplification™ Certification Course and passed the Level I Motion Amplification™ Certification.
- Students should bring their own Acquisition Unit (with at least 50 GB of free storage space) to the class.
- Near the conclusion of the second day of training, students will be given an opportunity to take the Level II Motion Amplification™ Certification Exam. Students who pass this interactive written exam will be issued an official RDI Level II Motion Amplification™ Certification and will be eligible to have their name listed on our website as a Level II Motion Amplification™ Analyst. There is no added cost for the exam.
Price: $2,000 USD
Contact Chris Wills at email@example.com to register for the next class!